A wedding doesn’t have to cost plenty of money. If you look around, you will probably find plenty of original venues for your special event. Let’s discuss the peculiarities of cheap wedding venues and the top 5 ideas you can use for yours.
Before we begin, it’s important to understand that choosing the wedding venue if one of the most important parts of the event planning. A lot of other elements rely on it. That’s why you should think about the type of wedding party you want and then look for the ideal place.
The best ideas for weddings on a tight budget
- The classic way to perform a wedding ceremony is to go to the courthouse. There are plenty of reasons why this is a go-to choice. First of all, because they cost very little. Some courthouses even allow up to 10 guests to attend the event.
- Another popular solution is also quite simple. Stay at home. This is sure to be affordable since you won’t have to pay rent for the property. It can be your friends’ place, your backyard, etc. Mind that you’ll still have to spend money on the tables, decorations, and other organization moments. Yet, it’s quite possible to make the space you have into a magical reception place.
- The third popular solution is to get an Airbnb or hotel. Plenty of rentals allow weddings and other receptions. Some of them even specialize in them. This way you’ll probably get a place ready for the event and enough privacy. Just use the filter on the site and get something suitable for events. Based on the region you live in or plan to get wed, you’ll see a huge selection of beach houses, ranches, and the whole estates ready for you.
- A couple can get married in the park or on the beach. There are plenty of scenic places to perform the ceremony. In most cases, you’ll just need a permit and a reservation. It’s an affordable solution that has some peculiarities, too. For instance, after the ceremony, you’ll probably have to move somewhere else for the reception because many places forbid food, alcohol, etc.
- Finally, you can simply make a reservation in a café, restaurant, etc. Depending on the size of the place, you’ll be able to book a part of it or the whole place. It’s can be a great idea since it already has the tables, chairs, dishes, and can serve the food. You might save money compared to paying numerous vendors.
A wedding is a special day that will leave in your memories forever. Yet, there is no need to rent a castle or spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on it. You may use some of the ideas form the list to create a beautiful event full of sweet memories. Just make it tasteful and elegant. And most importantly, be happy. This is the only thing that will help you remember how fantastic your wedding was.